Business Development Representative (BDR)
Earley Information Science is a growing professional services firm dedicated to helping organizations become a customer-driven, AI-enabled, enterprise. Backed by a deep history, Fortune 1000 client base, and outstanding reputation, Earley Information Science is embarking upon multiple strategic expansion goals in 2021 and beyond.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Representative that thrives in a complex, solution-sales environment. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our 2021 lead generation, pipeline development, and customer acquisition goals. Further, you will be joining a passionate, national team of experts with deep experience and relationships across our primary markets (B2B manufacturing & distribution, consumer goods, food services & grocery, financial services & insurance, and healthcare). We offer flexible working options and great benefits.
Further, our ideal candidate must demonstrate our core values daily, including:
- Stronger as a Team Than as Individuals
- Honest &Transparent
- Customer Obsessed
- Demonstrated Sense of Urgency
- Practical & Innovative
- Do What We Say
The Business Development Representative’s core responsibilities will include a range of activities to support the Marketing & Sales organization, including:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Research accounts, identify key players, initiate contact, and generate interest.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives (client partners) for further development and closure.
- Schedule and participate in initial prospect discussions with EIS sales team.
- Deeply understand customer needs, pain points, and requirements for potential discussion with EIS sales team.
- Test new messaging / product and service offerings in prospect discussions as developed. Deliver intelligence back to EIS Sales and Marketing team.
- Meet and exceed weekly / monthly / quarterly meeting quotas
Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ years of past inside sales experience, preferably with a professional services firm. Experience in data-driven services and technologies, or equivalent industry expertise is required.
- Fluency in speaking across a range of functions including Marketing, IT, Data Analytics, or C-Suite executives. Further, demonstrated proficiency in speaking to a range of B2B commerce organizations in Retail, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, and others, preferred.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.