Digital Asset Management (DAM) Consultant
As a Digital Asset Management (DAM) Consultant for Earley Information Science’s (EIS) Delivery organization, you will work with our clients to maximize platform value by articulating and prioritizing solutions that solve customers’ problems and challenge our client and partner teams to find the smartest, most efficient solutions.
You will work closely with our Delivery and client teams to understand and prioritize the customers’ specific needs, and then work to create or improve existing digital asset and content taxonomies to meet those needs. You have a strong understanding of user experience for asset setup and tagging, business process and workflow design, and search and component authoring.
- Collaborate with client marketing and IT partners to design appropriate taxonomies and metadata schemas for digital assets, to optimize search (findability) and reuse (efficiency) of digital workflows.
- Educate client teams on best practices to organize digital assets across relevant facets (product categories, brands, industries, etc).
- Work closely with client marketing teams to enhance their workflow, with an eye towards simplification and automation.
- Work with EIS Delivery and client team members to define and execute tagging strategies, with the goal to implement methods of auto-classification through AI and machine learning techniques.
- Determine key metrics for success, in both areas of content operations and content quality and efficacy
- Demonstrated experience (at least 3, preferably 5 or more years) in an administration role specifically working with Adobe AEM Assets
- Strong knowledge of DAM, CMS, metadata taxonomy, and SEO best practices, strategy principles and concepts for assets and digital content
- Experience with process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) and process modeling / requirements engineering
- Specific experience with digital asset management and creative / digital publishing workflow design required
- Understanding and demonstrated experience with DAM, Ecommerce, and PIM systems required
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Background in Manufacturing Companies, Distributors, Retail, Media, and/or Ecommerce industries
- Experience with other DAM platforms, such as Nuxeo, Bynder/Webdam, Aprimo, Canto, CELUM, etc
- Experience working for consulting company; in client-facing roles
- Understanding of leading Marketing Tech, MDM, CMS solutions + integration patterns
- Understanding of AI and machine learning technologies related to image and asset auto-classification
To apply send your resume to email@example.com.