Program Manager - Product Data Management
Earley Information Science (EIS) is a growing professional services firm dedicated to helping organizations become a customer-driven, or AI-driven, enterprise. Backed by a deep history and outstanding reputation, Earley Information Science is a small company embarking upon a major growth trajectory in 2020 and beyond.
We are looking for an accomplished Program Manager that can provide execution leadership for complex master data initiatives. You will play a key role in partnering with Earley executive and client leadership and the Earley delivery team to deliver some of our highest profile programs in Product Data and Master Data Management. Further, you’ll be joining a passionate, national team of experts with deep experience and relationships in the B2B/B2C product information market. This is a contract role with potential to convert to full-time employment.
- Work with Engagement Lead and / or Client Partner to develop and socialize work breakdown plans, scope definition, and schedules for client delivery projects.
- Manage the ongoing project schedule, milestones, resources, issues and risks.
- Schedule and run internal delivery team design discussions and regular team stand-ups to support overall progress and identify potential issues in near real-time.
- Coordinate with Engagement Lead and / or Client Partner to author and run regular status meetings with client and overall client communications plan.
- Approve team resource time, and manage overall time to schedule and budget parameters.
- Escalate issues and risks with Earley and client leadership, where needed. Develop and articulate risk mitigation plans.
- Work with Earley delivery team to define overall deliverable quality review plans and final deliverable(s) workflow.
- Provide qualitative feedback on client deliverables, where applicable. Own specific presentation content and client deliverables, at the discretion of Engagement Lead or Client Partner.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate EIS’ core values daily, including:
- Honesty and transparency.
- Sense of urgency.
- Practical & results-driven.
- Stronger as a team than as an individual.
- 5+ years of experience with large-scale data projects (migration, warehousing, integration), with a direct role in managing scope, schedule, budget.
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams of 10+ people and in working cross-functionally across an organization.
- Experience with working with distributed and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience with Product Information Management (PIM) and Master Data Management (MDM) systems, vendor relations experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Taxonomy and Information Architecture, Attribute Design, Data Fill and Data Quality Control procedures.
- Experience in a professional services role or consulting role.
- Experience in leading project lifecycle from ideation through handoff, with some demonstrated level of Agile/Scrum experience.
- Ability to frame a problem, approach and build and execute plans.
- Preferred industry knowledge in at least one area - B2B, B2C, Retail / eCommerce, industrial & manufacturing.
- Preferred experience managing projects involving knowledge engineering, content optimization, and customer engagement.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong presentation, communication, and client engagement skills.
- Familiarity with project management and collaborative software platform tools (JIRA, Basecamp, Asana, Slack, MS Project and Teams) Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Great disposition; remaining calm in stressful situations.
- Collaborative; ability to work in a team environment.
- Creative thinking and analytical problem solving.
- Sound business acumen and analytical skills.
Location & Travel Requirements:
- Multiple locations – Candidates must be US-based, Central / Eastern time zones preferred.
- Travel: 25-50%
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.