The Grocery Revolution: How Does Your Digital Customer Experience Stack Up?
Recorded - available as on demand webcast
Whereas most Retailers have already made the leap to a digital paradigm, Grocery has lagged behind. And now, as major digital players jump into the fray (Amazon, Whole Foods,) it’s now officially ‘game on’ for the industry at large.
In this lively roundtable discussion, experts from Earley Information Science, Lidl UK, and Tyson Foods discuss the ever-changing digital landscape in Grocery, and identify key areas where differentiation can mean prosper or perish. You will learn:
- The confluence of trends, new players and events fueling this revolution
- How customer journey “shopping modes” are critically different in grocery
- How to provide customized digital experiences based on customer shopping mode (Commodity, Quick Eats, Meal Planning)
- Creative digital and in-store product merchandising through in-depth understanding of your assortment, partners, region, and customers
- How to shift from stocking-centric to customer-centric in category management, “ways to shop” and new concierge “ways to serve”