Earley Information Science (EIS), formerly Earley & Associates, has over 20 years of experience in working with Fortune 1000 organizations globally across many industries, including manufacturing, retail, financial services and insurance, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, non-profits and the public sector. EIS helps organizations put information to work seamlessly across the enterprise and beyond….
The company enables organizations to mine valuable data and harvest deep contextual insights to drive stronger business outcomes. By harmonizing, modeling and analyzing cross enterprise data from enterprise systems, EIS helps organizations establish well-architected, contextualized information to drive differentiated digital commerce strategies and personalized customer experiences, to improve decision-making, and to get to the next level of organizational performance and productivity.
Role and Responsibilities
The Client Partner is the primary client contact with EIS clients. While managing across different functional teams, the Client Partner will work closely with clients to identify their specific needs and business objectives, and then help identify and implement strategic initiatives that help achieve the client's goals.
The Client Partner should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in selling and delivering Information Management projects, with leadership roles in client engagements utilizing strong client relationship skills and thought-leadership abilities. The Client Partner will need to be able to pursue and sell business, estimate, manage teams, and deliver a variety of projects, such as taxonomy, information architecture, content management, and knowledge management for a wide range of high-end clients.
The Client Partner should be based in the U.S. and be available to travel to client locations when required (estimated at 50% - 75%). When not traveling to the client site, it will be necessary to work independently from your home office with a virtual team. The consultant must be available for calls and meetings during the client’s work hours. A 50 hours work week is required on a regular basis, with the possibility of working weekends when necessary to prepare and finalize a client deliverable.
The Client Partner will be required lead sales, account management and marketing activities. Those activities include, but are not limited to sales outreach, proposal development, sales contact creation and tracking, writing blogs and white papers, as well as participating in webinars.
- Ability to sell full suite of all EIS products and services
- Owns senior level client relationships and works to contribute strategic value beyond day-to-day project tactics and drive the strategic communications roadmap for clients
- Shares responsibility for client retention by proactively identifying client risks opportunities and managing client teams to effectively respond to these client needs
- Responsible for developing annual account plans and working with team to deliver on those plans
- Develops a broader industry network of clients and contacts through speaking and publishing
- Acquiring and developing long-term relationships with strategic clients
- For specific clients, attains P&L targets through a combination of existing business contributions and new business development
- Works with team to establish effective pricing and staffing levels for each client; monitors P&L fluctuations to proactively identify risks and opportunities
- Orchestrates cross functional teams to achieve strong client results
- Accountable for integrated client results across all relevant products/services
- Responsible for completing successful contract negotiations
- In combination with others, consistently cultivates a portfolio of new business efforts
- Drives the success of performance management initiatives and programs with emphasis on the successful completion of all performance review processes
- Works cross-functionally with other managers in the to identify and resolve business issues
- Leading highly skilled client delivery teams to enhance and deepen client relationships
- Works with the sr. management team on strategic business and employee initiatives
- Manages resource management matters to the best interest of the client and office
- Champions positive change and a creative, collaborative work environment
- Commit and follow core values:
- Intellectually honest and curious
- Creative and innovative
- Evolving and adaptable
- Possessing a quality mindset
- Compassionate yet transparent
- Driven, hardworking and intense
- 10+ years of related industry experience, preferably consulting, information architecture, CX /UX, full-lifecycle project design-development-delivery-support
- College degree required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships
- Proven experience in managing teams of 10+ people and in working cross functionally across an organization
- Recognized industry expertise in product and services for one key industry. (e.g. retail, automotive, financial services, tech, pharma)
- Personal relationships with Business, IT or Marketing executives within Fortune 2000 companies a plus
Skills & Knowledge
- Professional in communication, appearance and demeanor
- Able to multi-task on multiple projects
- Great disposition – remaining calm in stressful situations
- Collaborative – Ability to work in a team environment
- Creative thinking and analytical problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong client-service orientation
- Track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense
- Ability to lead a team effectively and provide direction to other members on the team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Industry experience with digital transformation solutions
If you think your skills and experience might be a good fit for this career opportunity with Earley Information Science, please send your resume to email@example.com.