Join authors and AI experts Seth Earley and Tom Davenport for a discussion of how to get AI to succeed -- and be effective -- in your organization. These are challenging times -- we'll address how the global pandemic is changing corporate priorities and what will become of AI projects.
We'll cover topics including these:
- What is the strategic importance of AI to large companies?
- How can you balance between simple pilot projects and "moonshot" AI projects that propose to create overarching change?
- What should companies do to prepare their data and infrastructure to make AI successful?
- Will the global pandemic set AI priorities back, or is this a time to use AI to leap ahead?
- How can you get buy-in for successful AI projects?
We'll review research including surveys on corporate attitudes toward cognitive projects.
In this practical session, Earley and Davenport will outline key take-aways from their books THE AI-POWERED ENTERPRISE and THE AI ADVANTAGE, respectively, and help attendees decide how to marshall limited resources to achieve tangible outcomes for AI projects.