There may have been a day when a B2B sales organization could get away with ignoring their website. But, in an age when everyone judges their online experience against Amazon.com, that day is in the past. In this short primer on planning a winning B2B website you'll learn:
- Product taxonomy terms for the layperson
- The 3 key players in your organization that can make or break a winning B2B website
- How product data flows through your organization to the website
- Who needs to be involved to keep the product information flowing
- Why good PIM processes are important to your business
Take 10 minutes to learn why it is time to get serious about your product data processes.