The B2B technical buyer is a unique persona with specialized needs. In order to get and keep this valuable customer on your site you must speak directly to their needs. So, how are the needs of technical buyers defined and translated into an engaging experience? The B2B and B2C ecommerce experiences have many similarities. Some lessons learned from B2C can be valuable to B2B. However, the two markets also have important differences, and the customer journey needs to reflect them.
In this session our panel of B2B commerce experts discusses:
- The archetypes of B2B buyer
- Motivators and demotivators for making purchases
- How to identify, structure and present content and assets that move the sale forward
- The critical role of personalization
- How merchandizing, cross-sell and up-sell leverage organizational knowledge about customer challenges