Earley Information Science is a growing professional services firm dedicated to helping organizations become a customer-driven, AI-enabled, enterprise. Backed by a deep history, Fortune 1000 client base, and outstanding reputation, Earley Information Science is embarking upon multiple strategic expansion goals in 2020 and beyond.
We are looking for a results-oriented and customer focused Client Partner who thrives in a complex, solution-sales environment. You will be joining a passionate, national team of experts with deep experience and relationships across our primary markets (B2B manufacturing & distribution, consumer goods, food services & grocery, financial services & insurance, and healthcare). We offer flexible working options and great benefits.
Working closely with other Client Partners, Executive Leadership, and Client Delivery team members, our Client Partners oversee the entire lifecycle of a prospect, from initial discovery meeting to solution architecting, contract negotiations, solution deployment, and results measurement. This highly-visible, quota-carrying role requires both outbound sales prowess as well as executive-level client management skills.
The Client Partner must be based in the U.S. and be available to travel to client locations when required (estimated at 25% - 50%). When not traveling to the client site, it will be necessary to work independently from your home office with a virtual team. The Client Partner must be available for calls and meetings during the client’s work hours. As we are a client focused and driven organization, this may mean working hours outside a regular eight-hour day to accommodate the customer need.
The Client Partner will be required to lead sales and account management, as well as participate in marketing activities. Those activities include, but are not limited to, sales outreach, proposal development, sales contact creation and tracking, writing blogs and white papers, as well as participating in webinars.
- Carries quarterly and annual sales quota, and executes consistently against those quotas.
- Individually prospects within practice/industry assignments, as well as takes ownership of Marketing-qualified prospects assigned.
- Develops annual account plans and works with team to deliver on those plans.
- Stays current on industry trends that may affect our clients or prospects. Is equally knowledgeable on market opportunities for new EIS offering(s) development.
- Builds and preserves client relationships to drive new returning sales and protect business base.
- Serves as the primary lead for proposal development, negotiation, and close.
- Regularly attends and speaks at conferences.
- Owns senior-level client relationships, seen as a key advisor, and works to contribute strategic value beyond day-to-day project tactics and drive the strategic communications roadmap for clients.
- Acts as an internal advocate for our clients, cultivates relationships, and leverages to drive business objectives.
- Ensures alignment between EIS deliverables and client success measures and value drivers.
- Shares responsibility for client retention by proactively identifying client risks opportunities and managing client teams to effectively respond to these client needs.
- Works cross-functionally with other managers in the company to identify and resolve client business issues or deepen client relationships.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate EIS’ core values daily, including:
- Stronger as a team than as an individual.
- Honest & transparent.
- Customer obsessed.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Practical and innovative.
- 10+ years of experience delivering and selling consulting services, preferably in the following categories: Management Consulting, Data or Knowledge Management and Strategy, Information Architecture, Customer Experience (CX) or User Experience (UX) Design.
- 5+ years of demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quotas.
- Strong proficiency in information architecture and master data management, to understand and effectively communicate EIS solution offerings.
- Strong executive presence, including ability to partner with and effectively manage change and influence client managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs.
- Personal relationships with Business, IT, or Marketing executives within Fortune 2000 companies are a plus.
- BA/BS required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- Superior Emotional IQ; remaining calm in stressful situations.
- Collaborative; ability to work in a team environment.
- Creative thinking and analytical problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong client-service orientation.
- Track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities.
- Ability to lead a team effectively and provide direction to other members on the team.
- Strong negotiation skills.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.