Human resource management teams have been through a lot over the last year as they have coped with the new remote work reality. While a lot was deployed quickly, it incurred significant technical debt. Achievements have been impressive, but true realization of the full value from the crisis-driven changes will not happen without some remediation. This is where foundational role of information architecture and knowledge graphs come into play.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- The areas most impacted by accelerated digital transformations catalyzed by the pandemic and emerging tools and technology
- Why this is an opportune time to reduce the technical debt incurred by rapid deployment of tools
- The role of Information Architecture in Artificial Intelligence (Read: There’s no AI without IA)
- How knowledge graphs improve efficiencies by enabling access to knowledge through linking relationships between business entities
- How the correct data architecture and infrastructure supports various Digital Workplace and HR transformation initiatives, including:
- customized skill development, faster onboarding and Improved employee retention
- conversational access to employee systems and knowledge bases
- faster access to needed information through more personalized search
- new efficiencies from a more streamlined digital workplace
We will discuss the foundation that needs to be in place to deploy traditional and emerging AI powered technologies and how to get started in a way that is practical, cost effective, and ROI driven.
Join us to discover a path to a better post-crisis experience for your company and employees.