Applying AI to your Industry
Guest: Sanjay Mehta
About this Episode:
Today’s guest is Sanjay Mehta, Head of Industry Commerce for LucidWorks. Sanjay joins Seth Earley and Chris Featherstone to the discuss the rapidly evolving hype of generative AI and how it can be applied to your industry.
- Sanjay points out that emerging AI is "not turn key". Maybe from a consumer side but when it comes to B2B there are many hoops to jump through before it's easy and effective.
- Data is the lifeblood of modern businesses, and its true potential shines when we connect the dots between customer behaviors, product attributes, and user experiences. At the heart of this transformation is the concept of ingesting good product data into the vector space.
- There are many preceded knowledge graphs for certain industries. When you build your index of data it is important to know your users context and application. Using a knowledge base to build your own vector space can be helpful.
Quote of the Show:
- “AI is Not Turn Key"
- Sanjay Mehta
Ways to Tune In:
- Earley AI Podcast: https://www.earley.com/earley-ai-podcast-home
- Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id1586654770
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5nkcZvVYjHHj6wtBABqLbE?si=73cd5d5fc89f4781
- iHeart Radio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-earley-ai-podcast-87108370/
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/earley-ai-podcast
- Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/18524b67-09cf-433f-82db-07b6213ad3ba/earley-ai-podcast
- Buzzsprout: https://earleyai.buzzsprout.com/
Thanks to our sponsors: