Amar Goel on A.I. Tools, Ground Truth in LLMs, the Bito Journey and More
Guest: Amar Goel
About this Episode:
Today’s guest is Amar Goel, founder of Bito. Amar joins Seth Earley and Chris Featherstone to the discuss the increase in new A.I. tools, LLMs and the journey behind forming Bito! The A.I. assisted software developing tool.
- Converting AI prototypes into reliable, production-ready products is a non-trivial task, often requiring significant effort and expertise.
- AI has the potential to assist developers in various ways, from code refactoring to code migration, helping to address issues related to legacy code and modernization.
- The cost of running AI models can be significant, and businesses need to consider the expenses involved in deploying AI tools in their products and services.
- AI can play a pivotal role in streamlining developer processes, such as enhancing code quality, security, and test coverage, while allowing developers to maintain their creative freedom. However, it's essential to strike a balance between automation and creativity in the development process.
Quote of the Show:
- "We don't know what we don't know yet" about AI ethics and privacy, as everyone is learning on the job." - Amar Goel
Ways to Tune In:
- Earley AI Podcast: https://www.earley.com/earley-ai-podcast-home
- Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id1586654770
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5nkcZvVYjHHj6wtBABqLbE?si=73cd5d5fc89f4781
- iHeart Radio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-earley-ai-podcast-87108370/
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/earley-ai-podcast
- Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/18524b67-09cf-433f-82db-07b6213ad3ba/earley-ai-podcast
- Buzzsprout: https://earleyai.buzzsprout.com/
Thanks to our sponsors: