Recorded - available as on demand webcast
Visual search – the ability to search your product catalog and supply chain based on a photo taken with a smartphone - is an emerging technology worth watching. It has the potential to radically improve the customer experience by providing more intuitive search options for a global audience (a picture speaks a 1000 words). Which in turn improves conversions and cart values.
Top retail brands are already incorporating this technology into their ecommerce processes. And, where B2C goes, B2B will follow as more people demand the option. And, they will - according to Pinterest, 600 million users use the platform’s visual search tool “Lens” each month.
In this webinar, we dive into how visual search works, how you can use it to differentiate your business from competitors, and what you need in place to implement it. We will cover:
- The nature of visual search
- How machine learning algorithms are trained to recognize visual patterns
- Various strategies for approaching visual search
- How to align product data models with visual search
- Ways of evaluating visual search technologies
- Assessing your data and content readiness to leverage visual search